Friday 13 April 2012

Hi again! I have come to the realisation that Baby Lux (true Directioners will know who I'm talking about) is only seven months old, and she has already acomplished all of my life goals...so sad...but we all love little Lux! I mean, who can resist this little cutie!     ...that's Harry making a Twitter account for Little Miss Atkin! Please follow her @real_babylux , where you might find more adorable pics of her :)    Now, as you can see, not many people have checked out my blog yet, so i would really appreciate it if you told your friends via Facebok, Twitter or E-mail and leave a comment below with some feedback for me. I promise that if more people become interested, I will make this blog more interesting :)   Now, I can't finish this post without a bit of unicorn magic...wait! I recently found out what winged unicorns are called! Alicorns! Sorry, I had just been wondering for so long! Haha..well here's an alicorn to brighten up your day...  fayme__oc_alicorn__vector_by_quadren4-d4hbh3h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment